Immediate Relatives include spouses of U.S. Citizens, unmarried minor children of U.S. citizens, and parents of U.S. citizens age 21 or older. The benefit of immigrating as an immediate relative is that there is no cap, or quota, on the number of visas available each year. Contact K.Chohan your l...

Read More
Call now

Who You Can Help Immigrate
You can petition to bring family members to the United States (often called "sponsoring" them) only if you are a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident (green card holder).


3 years ago
Very helpful . Amazing person . He helped me with my case .
- Lady c


I completed my Bachelor of Laws Degree from the University of Leicester in England. Currently i am licensed to practice law in the District of Columbia and New York State. As immigration is governed solely by Federal Law, i can practice immigration law from any state.  I am also an active member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, which provides extensive resources to practitioners in this area of the law.

The focus of my practice is on family based immigration services. 
This work includes petitions to sponsor relatives, adjustments of status within the U.S, changes and extensions of immigration status, green cards & the removal of conditions on them.

I also offer services for Citizenship & Naturalization applications-and also other related immigration issues. 

I advise clients on applying the best strategies to find success in their cases.
No matter is too small to assist on in immigration and services can be tailored to any type of matter.

Contact Us


Call now
  • (703) 598-6280


Get directions
13520 MCLEAREN ROAD, #710544
United States

Business Hours

Mon:11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Tue:11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Wed:11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Thu:11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Fri:11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Sat:11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Sun:11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Get quote
Message sent. We'll get back to you soon.